Friday, June 27, 2014

New Witchy Birdling Dollies...


Hello!

I know it's been a while since I've posted here.  I've been so busy, plus some health problems that got in the way of my creativity... I never got around to thanking those of you who left me your beautiful comments on my last post.  Thank you with all my heart, as I appreciate them so very much!

I've just added the following dollies to my Etsy Shop.

With my love of birds, if you notice my blog header...you will see this little bird boy that lives with me, I made him years ago and is my favorite of all my dollies.  As I was admiring him on my sculpting table, I began to make little witchy birdlings to add too my shopling.

I hope you will enjoy them and although some might seem a little creepy, I promise they will bring you no harm.  They are sweet little darlings!








Here is a group shot of them in the dollie room.


Wishing you all a beautiful day!

1 comment:

L said...

I am now the proud owner of Birdlings 2, 3 and 4! They are very sweet, with different faces and each
with their own individual look.

I love the delicate lacy dresses &
head pieces in the various colours and textures.

Never have I seen anything so original and special!

The Birdlings are charming and make me happy every time I look at them!

Many thanks Evelyn! L